normal Not able to install

More
11 years 5 months ago #3039 by josh w
Replied by josh w on topic Re: Not able to install
I also trying to install the to_jewelry theme on 3 different servers, and I receive the same error. "Bad Configuration file". I also, see where you have told people to use the files provided, however they like myself were unable to install the theme. One stated he had to make new zip? I am having the same issues. I would like to know what Member freshboarder meant by making a new zip? I have tried everything, and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
CAO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #4331 by Martin Nemeth
Hi!
I have downloaded your OT jewelry free theme for prestashop 1.5. I tried to install it and this is the result: my slite How is this possible. I was thinking on purchasing membership, but how do I know that full package will work. I tried 1.4 package with same result. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THIS WORK? PLEASSSE HELP MEEEE.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 1 month ago #4340 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Not able to install
Hello,

You should copy override file to your site or simple you should install demo package.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 1 month ago #4349 by Martin Nemeth
I did exactly what you said, but the result is still the same. Do I have to pay for that demo package for 1.5? Is there a possibility to try it first? And than, when I will see that it works, I will buy it.

More
11 years 1 month ago #4362 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Not able to install
Hello,

If you buy it and i can help you to install 1.5 demo site on your server, just send email to request.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 11 months ago #4818 by Gamaliel Tonatiuh
Hi, im also having the same problem with the .zip file, i unziped and ziped again the original files but didn't work, so i went to review the Config.xml file that came with the package, and i found a lonely closing tag that's </docs> i thought that adding the opening tag <docs> will solve the problem but i got the same error with the prestashop theme importer

So i used the demo package, made a folder in the theme folder of my store and copy all the files that come with the install package folder named themes and also the modules, afther that i opened the front controller ..\prestashop\classes\controller and re-write the functions of the override file of OT theme and almost worked, the problem now it's the css, i look at the demo from 1.4 and see a lot of css that are not in the 1.5 version, are those css required in order for the theme to work properly, or just the css files that came in the instalation package???

Any help will be apreciated and i´ll continue sharing what a did to make it work on 1.5, thank you guys

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam