normal Not able to install

More
11 years 5 months ago #2863 by amanda duke
I am new to Prestashop, but not new to web development and site management. However, I've tried to download and install several of the "free" Prestashop themes using the Backoffice theme installer, and none of them work. Is the "free" label just a gimmick?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2867 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Not able to install
Hello,

We provided demo installation package, so you just need extract it and install it like you install new prestashop site.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #2868 by amanda duke
Replied by amanda duke on topic Re: Not able to install
I installed Prestashop via a 1-click install feature on my hosting company's server. I can only install themes via Prestashop's "Theme Installer." I attempted several times (and for several of your "free themes" to install the theme as a zip file, but it gives me a "Bad configuration file" error each time. Do you have any suggestions?

More
11 years 5 months ago #2875 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Not able to install

amandamduke wrote: I installed Prestashop via a 1-click install feature on my hosting company's server. I can only install themes via Prestashop's "Theme Installer." I attempted several times (and for several of your "free themes" to install the theme as a zip file, but it gives me a "Bad configuration file" error each time. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi,
As you see in this post ( www.omegatheme.com/ot-jewelry-for-presta...-for-prestashop.html )
We provide a package to use with Theme Installer, so please use it.

BTW: It still support Prestashop 1.4.x only.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 5 months ago #2903 by Vlastimil Uhlár
Hello. I like your theme, but I have the same problem. I read the Guide, but I have on my server Prestashop already installed and I need only to import the theme. When I tried to import the theme trough themeinstallator, it said "Bad configuration file". I have Prestashop 1.4.9. I used also this file "Download OT Jewelry Theme and Modules installable package for using with Prestashop themeinstallator" and was trying to import - answer: Error during zip extraction

Thank you very much for help!

More
11 years 5 months ago #2910 by Vlastimil Uhlár
Solved. I had to make new installation zip file.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam