normal Related item & search page

More
12 years 1 month ago #910 by Linh Robert
Hi,
I found out that you removed the code of related products and I re-add them. It now show related products.
You can see here
buyme.pk/1-Million-Cologne.html

Also change the space to smaller for you.

For like button, if you want we can do it for you for a low price.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: hassnain pervez, makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #911 by hassnain pervez
how much you will charge for like button?, and also i want when some click on add to cart button, so it show shadow box and some input fields mean ajax form and when they submit it, their all details send into my email with product link, please let me know the low price for both.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

More
12 years 1 month ago #912 by hassnain pervez
and please let me know that how i specified no of product on products page, currently its show 20 products on 1 page but i want only 12 on 1 page...

More
12 years 1 month ago #913 by Linh Robert
Hi,

Please provide us detail information about the form you want to show (what field name? eg: Name, phone, email, message,etc.) and we can discuss about the detail price via e-mail.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 1 month ago #914 by hassnain pervez
i sent you a email, on [email protected] from [email protected], please check and replay me

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #915 by Linh Robert

and please let me know that how i specified no of product on products page, currently its show 20 products on 1 page but i want only 12 on 1 page...

This is get from configuration.php of Joomla. There is step of 5 from 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. of products listing.
Can not choose 12 but we choose 15 for you. Please clear browser cache include cookie and refresh page to view.

i sent you a email, on [email protected] from [email protected], please check and reply me

Ok, Thanks

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hassnain pervez, makcim makcimov

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam