normal Related item & search page

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #900 by hassnain pervez
1. i am using your template 1.5, please let me know how to show related products on product page, even i add product on related items in virtue mart but not showing on product page.

2. please let me know that i want to use virtuemart default search page for product search results but your search bar redirects to joomla default page its not good.

my website url is buyme.pk
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #902 by Linh Robert
Hi,
The search function you need user VM search modules and I saw you done that.

The related products:
1. in back-end of VM, choose the products you want to edit.
2. At the product edit page, choose tab "Related Products".
3. At the list of products, you can choose one or more product by hold Ctr + left click.
If there is no product at list, you can using the search product form "Search for Products or Categories here:" then select as above.
4. Save.
Then you can see that product in product detail page at front-end, the related products you chosen will show.

You can see demo here

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #904 by hassnain pervez
yes i changed it but the module not looking pretty like default anyhow i understood.

but the 2nd issue not solve yet i already done that, i added related products for back-end but not showing on front-end

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #906 by Linh Robert
So you could provide us the admin access via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can review your setting and configure to show the related products!

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #907 by hassnain pervez
details sent from email hassnain(a)multih.com

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #908 by hassnain pervez
and please also if you can do it for me so thank you very very much , i attached snap what i want, even if you charge for it i will pay you.
please check the attached jpg
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam