normal Register/Login

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1935 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Register/Login
Hi,
Still not able to access to site :(.

But you can try these:

1. The full width on product detail page: There is still have a module on the right column. So you need edit this module in back-end and choose it show on some pages only or home page only (in Menu Assignment).

2. The banner slideshow, please edit the slideshow module in backend and in Menu Assignment choose it display in Home page only.

3. The products boxes a vertical-align in a line: do as my previous post (a dirty hack but fast):
in customs.css or virtuemart.css add this code:
Code:
.product .pro-infor-wrap { height: 150px; overflow: hidden; ... }
change the height to match your need.

4. The Add to cart button: The width is fixed in about line 50 of file /components/com_virtuemart/assets/css/vmsite-ltr.css.
To overide it, please edit customs.css and in about line 115 find this code:
Code:
div.addtocart-area span.addtocart-button input.addtocart-button, div.addtocart-area span.addtocart-button input.notify-button { }
and add width declare to it. eg:
Code:
div.addtocart-area span.addtocart-button input.addtocart-button, div.addtocart-area span.addtocart-button input.notify-button { width: 200px; }
change the width to match your need.

That's all I can tell you now, since can't see your site. But I have a suggest that you can use firebug to find your element and style easier then you can do your modification better.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Linh Robert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1942 by Sergey Davydov
Replied by Sergey Davydov on topic Re: Register/Login
Sorry! My mistake again. My site isn't aplote.ru...

It's www.alpote.ru

Can you continue our answer about my questions? :)

Thank you!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1946 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Register/Login
Hi,
You can try my previous post.
And some more continue:

1. The vtem login. Please add this css code to css file (eg: customs.css):
Code:
.dc-slick .dc-slick-content a { color: #FFFFFF; }
and you can see the login / register link.

2. The add to cart button action is conflicted with the module you installed at banner (wk-slideshow). You can change to other module or do as my previous post said:

2. The banner slideshow, please edit the slideshow module in backend and in Menu Assignment choose it display in Home page only.

3. The cart module at top-right. I guess you modified it or have made other configuration. Please back to the original as we provide.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1956 by Sergey Davydov
Replied by Sergey Davydov on topic Re: Register/Login
How I can do slideshow module at the back-end? I'm not so clever in CSS :oops:

Thank you very much!
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Sergey Davydov.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam