normal Register/Login

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1879 by Sergey Davydov
Hello! I've got one problem with login/register module.

I've downloaded VTEM Login module for my site, and set it on top of site, but I can see only what in attachment's picture.

Could it be bacause this is parametr of CSS of this template? Sorry, if I asked a question about another's studio module, but can you help me?

And a last one. Without this VTEM Login module I can't see standart templates's buttons Register/login, because they are behind Logo. Can I solve this problem?

And the last the last one ;) How can I do the original search button and text field?

Thanks!
With Best wishes, Sergey!

Attachment 1.JPG not found

Attachment 2.JPG not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Sergey Davydov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1884 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Register/Login
Hi,
You can use firebug to find the elelment wrapper of that login module and see it's style so can find problem.
If you can't, please post your site url here and we can help you find it out.

For search module, to back to original layout, please rename folder /templates/ot_ante/html/mod_virtuemart_search and /templates/ot_ante/html/mod_search

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1903 by Sergey Davydov
Replied by Sergey Davydov on topic Re: Register/Login
So, the site is - www.aplote.ru

And another problems comes...how I can do full width if this template, but not mine, where you can see the line that wider, then template.
And I have virtuemart 2.0.8e - that's cool, but I can't translate cart module, how can i translate that?
And the last one. As you can see, I have main page where is "Лучшие товары" what means "Best sales"
But some products have long title and their module's height more than others. How I can do fixed height of every product module?

And I've done what you say me about original search, but I've got only a button, but not original...

Thank you!

More
11 years 9 months ago #1913 by Sergey Davydov
Help me, please, very need help! :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #1921 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Register/Login
Hi,
We can't access to your site to see the page. But something may help you:

1. To have a full width page (no left and right column), just edit modules in left and right and choose not shown in that page. (example: demo.omegatheme.com/joomla25/ot_fashionp...yout/page-full-width )

2. The cart module is automatically translated but if some words is not translated you can edit directly /templates/ot_ante/html/mod_virtuemart_cart/default.php.

3. If you want to fixed height for product boxes, can put the height to:
Code:
.product .pro-infor-wrap {...}
eg:
Code:
.product .pro-infor-wrap { height: 150px; overflow: hidden; ... }

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1927 by Sergey Davydov
Sorry, my mistake about access...the site is open. And I'm really sorry about my many questions, but I really want solve them with your's help!

So, hmm...about search, i've done what you say me, but the search button isn't original. Can yo help me?
And about VTEM Login module too.

And...about width, I've done on the left Widget Kit Twitter module and hide it, but the width in attachment picture isn't full...

Attachment mainpage.JPG not found

I knew that I can translate cart module in that file, but in version 2.0.8e the code is different than 2.0.6...

What I must redo in this code to rename "Now in your cart" and "item(-s)"?

Attachment productcart.JPG not found

And when I've installed virtuemart, then I've set it to show me ajax animaation, when I put some product in my cart, animation doesn't work, and don't work quanty in product cart.

Attachment price.JPG not found

And I hope last question...what I must to do, that some modules become invisible, when I'm in cart?

Attachment cart.JPG not found

And what did I mean about same height of product cart in main page... :)

Attachment buttonsdetails.JPG not found

Thank you very much, Linh_omg, very-very much!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam