normal Joomla 2.5 Support will end in Dec 2014

More
9 years 11 months ago #7523 by Tony Antoniou
Hi,

I want to purchase a template, but I see that all your templates use Joomla 2.5 version. As you know, Joomla 2.5 support will be coming to an end in December 2014. If I were to purchase a J2.5 template, will you also be developing the same template using version J3.x. If so, how would it be updated as I believe these are two different code engines. The template in question is 'Sexy Queen'.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

9 years 11 months ago #7524 by Trung Duong
Dear Spamoulli,

No worry about it, we're developing great framework called JARVIS, it will support both of Joomla 2.5 and 3.5. So all responsive Joomla template from 2.5 will be upgraded with new framework and Joomla 3.5

Kind Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
9 years 11 months ago #7525 by Tony Antoniou
Hi trungdt,

Thank you for your response.

If I buy a template and I start work on it. How can I upgrade it to the latest J3.x version without re-designing the whole site again? Or does the JARVIS framework sort that out for me under J2.5.x?

Regards,

More
9 years 11 months ago #7527 by Tony Antoniou
Any response to my last question as I was a little confused as to what you said or don't you my sale?

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #7528 by Trung Duong
Dear Spamoulli,

You can use currently Joomla template now and we will support update with new Jarvis framework or you can wait until your template is updated. We will upgrade to new core of template(Jarvis Framework) and it has many features: template builder, add dynamic position, template profile, shortcode ... and it's powerful and very cool framework. So you can rebuild your template more easier and quickly.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
9 years 11 months ago #7534 by Tony Antoniou
Do you know when this will happen as it sounds really good?

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam