normal Account disabled for new signup

More
10 years 5 months ago #6186 by Alex Ge
This isn't really a pre-sales question as i have actually already made payment, but when I tried to log in, i was told my account was disabled. Could you please kindly help me look into this asap?

Thanks,

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6187 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please retry login and please make sure you type the correct username and password.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 5 months ago #6189 by Alex Ge
Hi,

As you can see, I can log in to forum, so my id and password work well. Only when I try to log in to member area to download my template, i was told my account was disabled and asked me to contact admin. If i type a wrong password, it will tell me it's wrong. So i'm pretty positive it's something to do with my account status. Please kind help to look into this. Your fast response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

More
10 years 5 months ago #6190 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Sorry for this problem. You can now login and download.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam