normal Modules for OT Valupat

More
11 years 7 months ago #2235 by neo phyte
I did as you suggested, but can't make the shop as shown in screenshot. You can check how my site is looking right now: prameshkarki.com.np/testashop

If you want to check the admin panel, then I can send the login details too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2240 by Linh Robert
Hi,
if possible, pls send us admin access via services(a)omegatheme.com and we can help you.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 7 months ago #2243 by neo phyte
I've mailed the login details to the email address given by you.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2244 by Linh Robert
Hi,
We've got your email, but what is the backoffice path?

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 7 months ago #2245 by neo phyte
prameshkarki.com.np/testashop/superadmin

More
11 years 7 months ago #2246 by Linh Robert
Hi,
We 've already active those module into those hooks and you can continue your work.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam