normal Mega Horizontal Scroller

More
11 years 7 months ago #2283 by karma lingyel
please tell me how do i view full article without header Mega Horizontal Scroller when i view readmore

if you don't understand please visit my site. www.adventureroots.com.bt
see when i click read more on slide scrolling article it keeps the scroller and 3 more article and then only gives its readmore article which is not visible in small screen and user may think he can't read more , though it show in below page.

help me to view full page without any header and article above it just like when i click other tabs such as About D roots menu..

hope some body can help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2293 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please go to module manager and find 3 modules (3 box at home: Affordability with Luxury, Gross National Happiness, Tourism) at position topbox-1, topbox-2, topbox-3 and in menu assignment, choose it to display in menu item Home only.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: karma lingyel

More
11 years 7 months ago #2298 by karma lingyel
the topbox-1 and other two are assigned only for Home but i guess its something to do with Mega Horizontal Scroller slider . when i click on read more on the slider its showing but with slider and with boxes .. how do i fix please tell me.

i want it to show like suppose About us menu in my web

thanking you

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam