normal Font Color and others

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #6232 by Ryan Neil
Replied by Ryan Neil on topic Re: Font Color and others
Actually I want didn't phase my problem better. How can I change the color on the navigation, the square, and on the heart icon, how do I can the heart icon to a circle?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Ryan Neil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #6237 by Ryan Neil
I figured how to change the shape of the heart, now I need to find out how to change these colors. The Sale button and the New button how would I change these colors?
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Ryan Neil.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 5 months ago #6241 by Trung Duong
1. You can change sale color by edit file: themes/ot_sexyqueen/css/modules/otmenu/css/otmenu.css (online 129)
Code:
ot-menu-wrapper .dropdown li.last a { background: #fe4a79; color: #fff; }

2. New button - you can edit file: themes/ot_sexyqueen/css/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.css (line 39)
Code:
#featured-products_block_center li .featured_product span.new { background-color: #FE4A79; color: #FFFFFF; display: block; font-size: 12px; padding: 2px 5px; position: absolute; right: 7px; text-align: center; top: 7px; width: 35px; }

and heart is an image icon, you can upload override new one: themes/ot_sexyqueen/images/icon_reduction.png

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 5 months ago #6254 by Ryan Neil
When I enable friendly url the module's picture gets replaced by a question mark. How can I fix this? Thanks.
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #6260 by Trung Duong
It's image from HTML custom module, so you need edit and enter full path to that images.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 5 months ago #6274 by Ryan Neil
I want to put pictures in the "Detail Box" in the product page but the box is so small that my pictures don't fit and it cuts it in half. How do I make the boxes bigger so my picture can fit?

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam