normal Insert a nice border around the main body

More
11 years 7 months ago #2357 by Sanjay Kumar
As you can see in the attachment, i'd like to avoid those nasty gaps between section. Is there a quick fix way of wrapping the banner and the what's new section into a white section?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 7 months ago #2366 by Trung Duong
Can you show me your site here ?

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2368 by Sanjay Kumar
Gokkamakka.com/poda
i want a background behind it like this:
www.omegatheme.com/joomla/ot-digitalbox-...-store-template.html

Also i had checked the disable pop-up of image on click from your older posts. I tried pasting the code, but now it displays the image in a window. How can i disable linking on the image thumbnails in the shop section?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Sanjay Kumar. Reason: Forgot to provide reference

More
11 years 6 months ago #2394 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You can remove all padding and margin in this code:
Code:
.ot-banner { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 7px; }
online 99 layout.css file

with image, can you send me url ?

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2395 by Sanjay Kumar
Thank you i am now able to get rid of the nasty gaps. Is there any way i could reduce the fill on the top section? But now i have a new problem, the grey on the header is overflowing into the logo and menu area as well. Please visit gokkamakka.com/poda/

Image Problem link:
gokkamakka.com/poda/shop/xl
This is where im having a problem when i click on the thumbnail, i want the user to be taken to the product details page instead of diplaying the pic of the tshirt in a window..

Also here: gokkamakka.com/poda/component/virtuemart...nner-detail?Itemid=0 the items are aligned way to the left. Is there anyway i can inssert some pad between the left margin and the thumbnail border

Thanks for the continued support.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Sanjay Kumar.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2443 by Trung Duong
1. I see no problem with logo
2. You can edit virtuemart template and replace php code and add link to detail page
3. Please implement your css

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam