normal "OT Mini Slideshow" twice on a single page?

More
12 years 6 months ago #169 by Leopold Arthold
Hi,

Is there any possibility, to embed "OT Mini Slideshow" twice on a single page?
when trying to do this, one slideshow will run properly, the other does not work.

Thanks!

Regards from austria
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #182 by Linh Robert

arle1966 wrote: Hi,

Is there any possibility, to embed "OT Mini Slideshow" twice on a single page?
when trying to do this, one slideshow will run properly, the other does not work.

Thanks!

Regards from austria


Hi arle1966,
Firstly, please make sure you downloaded the lastest version of OT Mini Slideshow
Secondly, by default, when you install more than one module, it will work together via unique random ID. If it not work, try your self unique id from the module params config (different unique id for each module).

Thanks for using our products

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Warning: Undefined variable $target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #197 by Bill Sanders
I tried to put 2 slideshows on one page as separate catagories. The pictures combined and ran in both catergories. Is there a way to keep the two groups separate (I did not understand the above). I would like to have muliple seperate groups (or slieshows) on one page.
Thank ou,
Bill
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Bill Sanders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #199 by Linh Robert

arle1966 wrote: Is there any possibility, to embed "OT Mini Slideshow" twice on a single page?

billsanders wrote: I tried to put 2 slideshows on one page as separate catagories. The pictures combined and ran in both catergories. Is there a way to keep the two groups separate (I did not understand the above). I would like to have muliple seperate groups (or slieshows) on one page.
Thank ou,
Bill


Hi Bill,
You can setup each module to display it's own category, such as this link demo OT Mini Slideshow 2 modules per page- demo.omegatheme.com/joomla17/extensions.html

Also, we've updated with some bugs fixed to help all you when use multiple modules per page. Please re-download here download OT Mini Slideshow module and enjoy!

Thanks for using our products.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Warning: Undefined variable $target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam