Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template

Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 7 years 1 month ago #2162

• trungdt
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 998
OT Jewelry is a innovated Jewelry Joomla! template for jewelry, rings, fashion, wedding rings and luxury jewelry store. This Template comes with great features such as images slideshow, various products scroller types, product zoom in and more...

Easy to customize and use with solid base framework, support Joomla! 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

(Note: You may need to type again the login info into dialog to start download)
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by linh_omg.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klutzon, kirina, julieaurizz, diaman, phuonghoang666, ndubaev, atommy

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 10 months ago #3292

• mantagelos
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank You

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 8 months ago #3794

• reginald29
  • Fresh Boarder
trying to download this template but there's an error that says "You do not have enough credits to proccess this download." what is the meaning of this.. thank you

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 8 months ago #3812

• trungdt
  • Administrator
I saw you had downloaded 2 templates, is it ok with your account now ?

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 8 months ago #3871

• ginog
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, also for me when I try to download this template but there's an error that says "You do not have enough credits to proccess this download."
I downloaded only one template (corporate tree) but also before appeared this error.
Can you help me?

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 8 months ago #3875

• trungdt
  • Administrator
Because it isn't free template for download, you should purchase it ;)

Best Regards

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 2 months ago #5454

I just installed this Jewelry Template. How do I install the Demo Content to make it easier for me to edit?

Todd

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 2 months ago #5455

Nevermind. I figured it out!

Todd

Re: Download OT Jewelry - Online Store Joomla Template 6 years 2 months ago #5458

• trungdt
  • Administrator
You're great!
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds