normal Slideshow

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #7427 by Roderick Wells
Slideshow was created by Roderick Wells
after each photo passes on landing page, the page re-adjusts after showing photo (there is a break between photos where page shrinks due to void of photo - make sense?) How did I screw that up?

There was a break in this webdesign project for 2 weeks and the last thing I touched was layout tabs in the template editor. I'm not sure how to fix this. IDK if its a corrupt image or module or etc?

Can anyone help shed light? Below is the site URL.
sites.wellsroderick.org/voad3/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #7432 by Nguyen Mai
Replied by Nguyen Mai on topic Re: Slideshow
Hello,
I think an error occured when jQuery and MooTools Conflict. So you can try to add code below into your head tag(template file, remove #)
Code:
<s#c#r#i#p#t type="text/javas#c#r#i#p#t"> window.addEvent('domready', function(){ if (typeof jQuery != 'undefined' && typeof MooTools != 'undefined' ) { Element.implement({ slide: function(how, mode){ return this; } }); } }); </s#c#r#i#p#t>

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #7439 by Roderick Wells
Replied by Roderick Wells on topic Re: Slideshow
Do you know what file that would be? I put it in the index.php of the template but no effect was made. So I assumed that was the wrong file. Im also gonna test to make sure its not the images.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #7440 by Nguyen Mai
Replied by Nguyen Mai on topic Re: Slideshow
Please send me your account detail( FTP, Joomla so i can help you) - services[at]omegatheme[dot]com

Regards

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #7446 by Roderick Wells
Replied by Roderick Wells on topic Re: Slideshow
Thank you so much for fixing it! I truly appreciate it!!

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam