normal button "Notify"

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #4541 by juan alberto leon
Sorry I am @michinalibre and, I have DEVELOPER account, so I hope you have resolved this problem with the template.... I have to explain again????!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can read the previous messages, I have problem with the button "Notify me" don't work!!!!!!! you can check it on
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 weeks ago #4542 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: button "Notify"
Can you upgrade your VM to newer version ? cause i saw it's 2.0.6

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4574 by juan alberto leon
ready, I have updated the page and the problem continues, I ask you please to help me to correct this error of your template

I hope your answer

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4575 by Trung Duong
Can you send me your ftp account ? so i can check your code, i think you should redo download the template file and update it again, cause it's updated with newer VM version ( 2.0.14 and above)

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4576 by juan alberto leon
Yes, tell me what is your email to send you the ftp account.... Sorry but I can't update it again, you told me that I update to latest version so I did it and now you are telling me that only version 2.0.14... sorry but too late you should to fix the template.

If I download your template, I have to do again my site and that it's not solution... please, help me, fixing the template of my page, only don't work the "Notify me", It's all!!!!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4577 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You can send information(ftp, joomla admin) to my email: trungdt(at)omegathemedotcom

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam