normal Prestashop Hi-tech theme - OT Digitalbox

More
11 years 3 months ago #3465 by Omid Naghibi
Hi,

I bought this template from you Prestashop Hi-tech theme - OT Digitalbox, in your futures your writen prestashop 1.4. When I install it it says that is for prestashop 1.5.2.0. I use themeinstallator to install.

I use prestashop 1.4.6.2. Thats why I bought it.
How do we fix this?

Regards
Omid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 months ago #3507 by Trung Duong
Hello Omid,

Now you can use Ot digital box prestashop theme with version 1.4. You can download theme installer here:

www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/212875-f...theme-ot-digitalbox/

Remeber install ot_tem_control_module_ps14.zip and update config for it to override theme hooks. Or you can wait to download full package here (i'm uploading):

www.omegatheme.com/ot-digitalbox-for-pre...e-ot-digitalbox.html

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3896 by gary robinson
Hi

I have the same problem the module don't override and the home page looks all messed up

Can you help fix this please

Many Thanks

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam