normal LEAVE A REPLY

More
12 years 3 months ago #428 by Paul Lank
Replied by Paul Lank on topic Re: LEAVE A REPLY
Guys...you are killing me, i`m having the same kind of problem with ask about a product function, it`s not working for me. I`ve tried googling, but found nothing so far...would be nice(!!!) if you post some direct replies, instead of: try looking for...
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #429 by Paul Lank
My smtp function just fine, register a new user, got the confirm letter...everything works. Only that f@cking ask about product doesn`t. Please, if you know how to configure it, leave a reply here asap...people around me are in danger, might kick someone in the face) Just kidding) But man, i`m tired, and google doesn`t help this time.

More
12 years 3 months ago #430 by Paul Lank
I`ve tried smtp, php mail, send mail, i`ve set all emails the same(user, contacts, virt mart store info).....regular contact works, ask about is not responding. May be an error in the template?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #431 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: LEAVE A REPLY

devol wrote: I`ve tried smtp, php mail, send mail, i`ve set all emails the same(user, contacts, virt mart store info).....regular contact works, ask about is not responding. May be an error in the template?

Hi devol,
It is better if you send us your order info, site url and Joomla administrator account (and FTP account if posible) via this Contact and we can test your issue and help you faster than in forum.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
12 years 3 months ago #441 by Paul Lank
The problem is 100% in flypage.tpl.php, i`ve tried switching vm config to the default theme, and ask about worked perfectly.

More
12 years 3 months ago #442 by Paul Lank
You owe me for beta testing you template.

add a line in flypage after: <input type="hidden" name="set" value="1" />
add: <input type="hidden" name="func" value="productAsk" />

You guys forgot it.

Also i have a problem with adding my email which doesn`t look like ordinary one into VM, but i think you won`t be able to help me.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam