normal Parent Products and Child Products - Customizaitio

More
12 years 10 hours ago #1164 by Dimi Ingle
Hi

Im looking for a way to disable the "add to cart" button on a parent product. I've managed to add child products to the parent, and only want these to have "add to cart". Is there a theme customization I can do?

Also, I need to be able to have child products that are not in stock (via VM product status) appear as "not in stock" or "unavailable" - it's not allowing me to do it even though I've set the store to add "notify me" instead of "add to cart" for products that are unavailable.

Many thanks for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1172 by Linh Robert

dotcomdee wrote: Im looking for a way to disable the "add to cart" button on a parent product. I've managed to add child products to the parent, and only want these to have "add to cart". Is there a theme customization I can do?

You can modify the code of your new plugin installed (I don't remember its name, maybe child product stock controll) or ask it's author to know if it supports that feature.

dotcomdee wrote: Also, I need to be able to have child products that are not in stock (via VM product status) appear as "not in stock" or "unavailable" - it's not allowing me to do it even though I've set the store to add "notify me" instead of "add to cart" for products that are unavailable.

You can check your new plugin installed, and ask its author to sure if it not a bug or if you have wrong set up the parent, child, plugin params, etc.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam