normal The problem with template parameters

More
12 years 1 day ago #1152 by Alexey Smirnov
Hello! I'm sorry if the same topic exists, i didn't find. My site is based on Joomla 1.5 + VM 1.1.9. I have problem with template settings. When i change such parameters as template width or font size i don't see results in my site. All parameters are default. For example, if i write 1024px into the template width box and click "save", my site anyway have width 960px. If i change colors settings, i get good results. What the root cause of this problem? Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #1153 by Linh Robert
Hi,
did you choose Use Custom Template Width to YES? if NO, it do not allow you to change the width by that.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 day ago #1154 by Alexey Smirnov
Yes, i chose "Yes".

More
12 years 1 day ago #1155 by Linh Robert
So could you provide us your site url and admin access via services(a)omegatheme.com? So we can see and figure the problem for you.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 1 day ago #1161 by Alexey Smirnov
Could you explain what e-mail can i use to sent you admin access? Can i use the contact form www.omegatheme.com/contact-us/contact-support-team.html

More
12 years 1 day ago #1163 by Linh Robert
you can send to email: service(a)omegatheme.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexey Smirnov

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam