normal Change the list products view in the category

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #4522 by andrea b
Hello, i wish to change the list products view in the category, also if i use the Virtuemart - Configuration Frontpage option , 1 product for row not change the view.
Now the list is 3 product for row and all the information is in column, too long to see, not like it.

I wish 1 product for row and all information (image, title, price, available, detail) in orizontal row

Where i need to change to have this ?

I not know Virtuemart 2, i'm using for years the 1.1.9 version, help me please. Thank you, bye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 days ago #4709 by Trung Duong
Hi,

Products view designed as the template now, if you need change the products view on category as you want then you must edit code in template ;) (ot_ante\templates\ot_ante\html\com_virtuemart\category\default.php)

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam