normal The currency missign :(

More
11 years 4 months ago #3221 by Irina Velkova
Hello Dear,
i like this template so much, but now i have again problem ( this time different than the previous times).

I install fresh new copy of quickstart and it seems everything is OK, while i started to add products in virtuemart. It show that i must put a currency, but when i go to the page where the currency must be write i didn't found what i need, i found something different.

I try to update virtuemart, but the problem is still here. Install new copy of virtuemart - again the same.
Install new copy of quickstart, but it is the same.

Please help me to find decision of my problem.
I am posting and image to see what show in the store, where i have to put the currency.

Attachment screen.jpg not found

Have a nice day,

Irina, Bulgaria
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 4 months ago #3233 by Trung Duong

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam