normal Where to find the template design?

More
11 years 5 months ago #2914 by Lili Fisker
I had installed OT Ante from the quick start package with demo data but had several problems with the pricing, currency, tax etc. which I was not able to change into Danish etc. (see magnetneglelak.dk/OTAnte ).

I was then adviced to start all over and install Joomla 2.5, then Virtuemart, and first then the OT Ante shop template (not the quick start package, just the template).
So I did. Everything seem now to be working fine back end but there is no template layout front end ( visual on my site magnetneglelak.dk ) even though I am sure that I have installed the template properly. Only the logo in the upper left corner and some text from Joomla.

Isn't there a way to have the template layout/design without installing the quick start package? It is as if a file is missing but I can't find out which one.

Can I upload a file from the quick start package (FTP) to my existing OT Ante template that will give me the layout so that I just can change the images and the text? If yes, which one is it?

I thought that maybe I could build the template design from the bottom my self but the module positions that are on the quick start package are not on the standard template.
I am not a developer as you can understand, but I thought it would be so easy, but I am really, really desparate by now, as I have worked on this for more than a week with no progress at all now, it seems. So please, don't tell me to use the quick start package once again!

Thank you in advance for any help that will lead me to a solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2918 by Trung Duong
Hello,

This package WILL NOT CONTAIN PSD FILE. for now it is missing with Vendor tab doesn't appear.

Solutions:
1. Empty tables:

_virtuemart_vendors
_virtuemart_vendors_en_gb

2. Login your Backend -> VM -> Config -> Shop:

- Select "administrated multivendor"

3. Backend -> VM -> Shop -> Additional Information

- Fill out all information that it required then save

4. Backend -> VM -> Orders & Shoppers -> Shoppers

- Enable Vendo for your administrator account that you fill out full info at step 3

5. Backend -> VM -> Shop -> Vendor

- Add new Vendor and done, you can change Currency from here.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2933 by Lili Fisker
Thank you for you reply.
I have located the tables virtuemart_vendor and virtuemart_vendors_en_gb in Mysql - but I am unsure about how to 'empty tables' as you write.

Do I have to mark all fields (as shown in the pic attached) and then Delete (Slet) all of them?
Or do I have to mark all fields and then Empty (Tøm) all of them?
Or do I simply have to delete the table from Mysql?
Attachments:

More
11 years 5 months ago #2953 by Lili Fisker
Thank you very much. I found out how to empty the tables, and followed your steps, and now it works with currency and tax. :-)

More
11 years 4 months ago #3130 by John Heitor
Hi, thanks for the info above, it has really helped.
I am using the currency ZAR (South African Rand) the "R" symbol should be on the left side of the amount, like the US dollar. Please let me know if I can change this. Thanks

More
11 years 4 months ago #3134 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Free template doesn't include template design in package.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam