normal Where to start?

More
11 years 5 months ago #2840 by Lili Fisker
Where to start? was created by Lili Fisker
I am new to Joomla - trying to set up an online shop. I have downloaded the free OT Ante template and uploaded the unpacked OT_Ante_quickstart_demo_installation_package_j25 to my website (ftp). After installing and choosing the template ot_ante for the website, all I get on my homepage is the OT logo in the upper left corner. I thought that some demo data and images would show on the page, so that I would be able to replace the demo data with my own data and images. Maybe there is a button somewhere that I have missed. Is there anyone who can tell me where to start on this project?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2844 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Where to start?
Hi,

You just need extract quickstart demo file to your server, then install it as you install new joomla site. Just it, you will have full demo site ;)

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lili Fisker

More
11 years 5 months ago #2848 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Where to start?

panorama wrote: I am new to Joomla - trying to set up an online shop. I have downloaded the free OT Ante template and uploaded the unpacked OT_Ante_quickstart_demo_installation_package_j25 to my website (ftp). After installing and choosing the template ot_ante for the website, all I get on my homepage is the OT logo in the upper left corner. I thought that some demo data and images would show on the page, so that I would be able to replace the demo data with my own data and images. Maybe there is a button somewhere that I have missed. Is there anyone who can tell me where to start on this project?

Hi,
You used the full site demo package and maybe you did not click the button to "Install the sample data" while installing.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lili Fisker

More
11 years 5 months ago #2858 by Lili Fisker
Replied by Lili Fisker on topic Re: Where to start?
That's it! Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam