normal I dont find how to change/remove WELCOME TO tiitle in HOME PAGE

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2071 by alex gv
I cant find where or how to remove the WELCOME TO message in the title of Home Page when install the quickstart of this OT ANTE template.

I went to menus->main menu->home, but I couldnt find anything relate with this message :( .

Could somebody please help me with this?

Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by alex gv.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2075 by Linh Robert

More
11 years 8 months ago #2091 by alex gv
Hi linh_omg, thanks for your reply.

The explanation thats is shown in the link you post below works if the Menu Item Type is anny different than VIRTUE MART category. (See the picture)

The Menu Item Type by default in this template is 'VirtueMart » Front page' whichs allows to show the pictures of products in the Home page.

I know I have to read and practice more about Joomla, but I would be glad if you could help me to show the small pictures in the Home page.

Thanks a lot!!!!
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #2095 by Linh Robert
Hi,
If you want to change the home page title to "Welcome to YOUR SHOP...", please edit the shop information and change the Shop Name ( administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editshop )

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 8 months ago #2099 by Dylan Nguyen
Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think aleckz_mg wants to adjust the home page title "Welcome to YOUR SHOP" to "YOUR SHOP" only. So removing the "Welcome to"-part.

Is this possible?

Thanks

More
11 years 8 months ago #2101 by alex gv
Hi neobee,

That is exactly what I want to do!!! :)

I hope this could be possible.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam