normal Problem with category view pictures

More
11 years 9 months ago #1765 by Daniel Blasco
I have already almost ready to run my site with this fantastic template. I noticed that I have problems viewing the subcategories in Explorer and Chrome. Curiously looks perfect in Firefox (the browser that use default) in the attached images you can see what happens. Seems to be a CSS problem?
Thank you very much for your service!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 9 months ago #1770 by Trung Duong
Can you attach your site url here ? so i can check it and help you easier ?

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 9 months ago #1773 by Daniel Blasco
oh! Yes...
www.elmundodelafiesta.es

On the other hand, I have a problem with the menu when I choose product category. Thanks for everything, I am very grateful.
Attachments:

More
11 years 9 months ago #1820 by Daniel Blasco
Hey. In the end I decided to reinstall the template and the products to fix the error from the menu disappears. To avoid the problem of the categories I installed the component tree categories in Phoca. I think at the moment and I have solved all problems.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam