normal featured products on home page

More
11 years 9 months ago #1732 by Oscar Laporte
As I can do to show featured products 6 instead of 5, I have tried everything and always go only 5 products

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1733 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Did you have 6 products which checked as featured (in product edit)?

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1735 by Oscar Laporte
if I have more than 6 featured products but only leave 5 in the home as it comes out in the demo of the page. If you could please check what I say in the demosttracion of your site. thanks

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1737 by Linh Robert

if I have more than 6 featured products but only leave 5 in the home as it comes out in the demo of the page. If you could please check what I say in the demosttracion of your site.

See this forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99674.0
Hope this help.

Edit this /components/com_virtuemart/views/virtuemart/view.html.php
Code:
if (VmConfig::get('show_featured', 1)) { $products['featured'] = $productModel->getProductListing('featured', 5); $productModel->addImages($products['featured'],1); }

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1740 by Oscar Laporte
Ok. thank you very much is the best solution but it would be to configure virtuemart administration that if you have the option. Thanks again, greetings

More
11 years 9 months ago #1744 by Linh Robert
We hope VM will fix this.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam