normal Some important problems!

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1565 by Sergey Davydov
Hello again! I've this template on my localhost. Porgram of localhost is Denwer.

So, what are my problems:

1) Registration|login form in "top" module of template doesn't work - 404 mistake. I downloaded your free extension "OT - Lightbox Login Module", and then installed it on my site in "top" module, and turned off templates's form. So, I didn't see OT Lightbox Login Module and template's module.

2) VirtueMart 2.0 - that's cool, but it doesn't work. I can't add new product in no way. What can I do with it? I really needed, because I'm doing e-commerce shop with my friend for our client.

3) Menu's animation. When I'm pointing to item of main menu and then pointing to another one, the animation of this menu isn't so fast, so sublevels of first item covered by sublevel of second item of menu. How we can resolve this problem?

4) And a last one. In the description of this template at the official page you says: "Free template...Feautures: .... PSD includes", but if PSD includes only in commerce version, why You didn't write that? So, I'm as usual user thonks, that PSD is really include...but then I'll surprice - Why isn't there PSD file?

If you can't give me a full PSD file, can you give only logo's PSD?

P.S. I'm so sorry for my English, because I'm from Russia. I Like your template, so can you help us with resolving of our problems?

With best wishes, Sergey.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Sergey Davydov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1567 by Sergey Davydov
Need help! :)
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Sergey Davydov.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1570 by Linh Robert

1) Registration|login form in "top" module of template doesn't work - 404 mistake.

Please edit the appropriate module (custom HTML module) in "top" position and change the link to be right with your site.

2) VirtueMart 2.0 - that's cool, but it doesn't work. I can't add new product in no way. What can I do with it? I really needed, because I'm doing e-commerce shop with my friend for our client.

Remove this file:
Code:
/templates/ot_ante/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php

3) Menu's animation. When I'm pointing to item of main menu and then pointing to another one, the animation of this menu isn't so fast, so sublevels of first item covered by sublevel of second item of menu. How we can resolve this problem?

Sorry you may find your solution.

4) And a last one. In the description of this template at the official page you says: "Free template...Feautures: .... PSD includes", but if PSD includes only in commerce version, why You didn't write that? So, I'm as usual user thonks, that PSD is really include...but then I'll surprice - Why isn't there PSD file?

Sorry for this mistaken (that words not correct). All free template will have no PSD include.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1831 by edy kay
This is nice template which I would be willing to pay for if there support for it, it's a little hard to use it like this

More
11 years 9 months ago #1833 by Linh Robert
Hi,
If you need custom work for this free template, please email us via services(a)omegatheme.com to drop a discuss.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam