normal Strange behaviors

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1559 by gin peters
Strange behaviors was created by gin peters
Good evening... for few days I am trying to play with the OT Ante free template but there is few strange things. I have donloaded the package and install the template on a new joomla intallation. The extensions in the package .. impossible to install them(OT_K2 slideshow - JInstaller: :Install: File does not exists ...kuku.8u.cz/web/tmp/install_4fdf8dd38cfa9/javascript; sqcroll-JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist ...kuku.8u.cz/web/tmp/install_4fdf8df752c4f/css/mod_article_qscroll.php).
And some more things .. if i try _?tp=1 I can see about 20 positions .. but in the admin area there are just 6 - is it becouse it is free template ?
Thank You in avdance.
Petr
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by gin peters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1562 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Strange behaviors

is it becouse it is free template ?

Not exactly because it free or not.
You can try the demo package if you can't install template and extensions. See demo package install guide here.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam