- Omegatheme products are delivered ‘as is, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all third-party extensions, components, plugins, modules, or other products.
- All questions regarding these topics should be directed to the approved forum board. Support questions of specific products must be posted on the forum board specific to that product.
- Emails and tickets requesting support will not be answered for FREE membership.
- Questions regarding memberships can be emailed to us via our contact page. Omegatheme does not commit to monitoring the forums, but we reserve the right to respond and answer questions.
- For product(s) free. We just support websites with Omegatheme.com's copyrights on the logo or at the footer.
Our general support hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00 (GMT+7). During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 12 – 24 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 36 hours (at weekend, we don't work for support and all your requests will be processed by next Monday).
The extent of our support
We only cover support for our templates/themes, and can’t give general Joomla/WordPress/Prestashop support that isn’t related to our templates/themes. For general support, you will have to use such as joomla.org, wordpress.org, prestashop.com
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. So whilst we will try to help you with any type of query (support or modification), we can’t provide extensive help in terms of modifications. Technical support will thus take priority over modification support. We do however have a list of great designers & developers who can help you with modifications to our themes.
Definition of modification support
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish a couple of lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however, your query requires more than that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance and you would then need to hire a programmer if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. During our general support hours, we can fix bugs within 24 – 48 hours. We will also try to provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme package.