normal development help

More
12 years 1 month ago #835 by Amol Jain
development help was created by Amol Jain
Hello, im very new to this whole website development. i really like to boutiqueBox, what kind of help is given in the setting up and uploading. I know my way around a PC, but dont know much about joomla.

is there an option to have it uploaded from you to my hosting site? or a way to do a full install at the demo, then i can change things as i need to.?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #836 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: development help
Hi,
We provide the product with template installation package, extensions package, the full demo package.
With demo package, you just need install once and then have a site as our demos, then you can change anything.

If you are not family with web and Joomla!, then we can help you install product to your host, configure somethings so you will have a site as demos.

We also provide custom work service to help you build a completed site as you want with a best price.

But for a further work (eg: administrate the site, do some changes anytime you want, etc.), we have a suggest that you should go to joomla.org and docs.joomla.org to read some user manual for basic Joomla! using & administrating knowledge.

Thanks and glad to help you!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #837 by Amol Jain
Replied by Amol Jain on topic Re: development help
lets say i where to buy a template today. how long befor i can have it installed so i can start to make the changes??? i understand on my end it take as long as i take. but for you to install??

More
12 years 1 month ago #838 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can read the pricing here and choose one you need.
www.omegatheme.com/omega-club/packages-price.html
If you choose the first, single item, after sign-up you can go to the list of product and download the Boutiquebox only. If you choose Developer package, after sign-up you can download all of our products (templates) in 12 months.
We recommend you choose the last for save money.

The checkout progress supports Paypal checkout.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 1 month ago #842 by Amol Jain
Replied by Amol Jain on topic Re: development help
is there an updated ver. to boutique box that is 2.5??

if not is this a worry?

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #846 by Linh Robert
Hi,
In the package of a product include Joomla 1.5 package, Joomla 2.5 package.
Boutiquebox is already support Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5

Thanks

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam