normal terms of conditions link

More
11 years 10 months ago #1546 by Sonam Dorjee
Hi, in user registration form i can see the button and text accept conditions but there isn't any links which shows the conditions in detail. And in checkout process i can see only the checkbox button without "accept terms of conditions" and link for details. i have already added the conditions in VM shop configuration. can u help me out!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1552 by Linh Robert
If you can't figure it out, can provide us admin access via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can find it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1564 by Sonam Dorjee
i am attaching the screenshots of billing address form and checkout page. in the billing address form i can see the accept terms but missing the link which shows the terms in detail. In checkout page there is only the checkbox but without accept terms link.
is there a quick solution? i need it urgently.
thanks in advance
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Sonam Dorjee.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1568 by Linh Robert
Hi,
For the first screenshot, did you check if the text color is black (same as background) yet? You can use firebug to find and figure out where to change the css. The VM 2 does not show that link, but a click-able text and popup the terms.

For the second, VM will not show the link at that form, just a check box (you can check the original VM template)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sonam Dorjee

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam