normal the shopping cart don't show prices

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1479 by Fane Avram
Hello!
I have a major problem with shopping cart.

How I've installed to site?

1. Install joomla 2.5
2. Install virtuemart 2.0.6 + ext_aio

Everything has been correctly installed and when I click on the show cart button I can see Tax, Discount and Total fields from order.

Attachment ot_pet_shop_1.jpg not found

3 Install ot_petshop_template

Check again the show cart and now I ca not see Tax, Discount and Total. The fields for that is empty. See the attachment.

4. Unzip the ot_petshop
patch and copy overwrite in root directory. I have the same problem. See the attachment.

Attachment ot_pet_shop.jpg not found

Can you help me please.

I urgently need to solve this problem.

I have already delayed the site delivery.

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Fane Avram.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1481 by Linh Robert
Since it urgent, please give us the administrator access via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can help check it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1482 by Fane Avram
I've send you an email with administrator acces to back end. If you see where is the problem please send me an email or write on forum how you fixed that

I have a backup, and if you have to change some files, you can do it that without to create a backup on your computer.

Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Fane Avram.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1493 by Linh Robert
Hi,
The price list in cart is fixed. The file changed is templates/ot_petshop/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php

If there is any problem please tell us.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 10 months ago #1497 by Fane Avram
Hi!
Thank you for your help. Can you give me the new file from templates/ot_petshop/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php or can you insert the new file with changes made in the patch for this template ?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1500 by Linh Robert
Hi,
I've already uploaded file.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam