normal OT News - miss the action from read more

More
12 years 2 months ago #551 by BC Goeman
Hello!
I use OTNews and it is very easily to understand and it works very nice!

Only thing I really miss, the readmore link opens the article down on the same page,
But it do not bringing you to it.
You have to find out by yourself to scroll down.

Is it possible to put the action to the link Read More to go automatically down to the article ?

thanks in advance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #555 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can see the demos of OT News here: demo.omegatheme.com/joomla17/extensions/ .

Maybe in your case, when click to any readmore, it will open the category blog link, so all the articles appear (!?).
If so, in the parameters, please choose "Show category link" to "No" and choose "Show Readmore" to "Yes". Then Save and review.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #559 by BC Goeman
Hello, thanks for an answer.
But it is not the solution, because I already did what you suggest about the configuration.

Maybe it is because I use Joomla 2.5 already. It is not working like your DEMO site.

You can take a look at the url. There you see what it does.
www.projektburo.nl/website/index.php/jou...-100-tonnen-nutzlast

Thanks again...
Hope you can help, because my client wants to publish to his clients but not no with this...

I think it can be arranged in this code from mod_otnews/tmpl/default.php
lines 55 - 64
<!-- Show Content -->
<div class="ot_content"><?php echo $item->content; ?></div>
<!-- Show Readmore of Head item -->
<?php if($params->get('readmore_head_item') == 1) {?>
<div class="otnews_readmore"><a href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>" class="ot_readm"><?php echo JText::_('READMORE') ?></a></div>
<?php }else {?>
<?php echo ''; ?>
<?php } ?>
<!-- End -->
</div>
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by BC Goeman. Reason: + code

More
12 years 2 months ago #562 by Linh Robert
Hi,

I've seen your site. :)
The problem is the menu item assignment (page assignment). Currently, your OT News module is choose to display on all page! You need go to module edit page, then assign this module to the menu item (page) you want. For example you need to assign module to this page only: www.projektburo.nl/website/index.php/journaal , choose menu item named "journaal" only.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 2 months ago #563 by BC Goeman
Hello thanks again,

You mean the module add to one of the menu?
So I did allready choose only for Journal. See the picture added here...
Otherwise you have to see the module also on the other menu pages... that is not the case.

Do you have an other suggestion, or maybe I provide my login to the admin (in a private way?)

Thanks!
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #572 by Linh Robert
Hi,
it is ok and you can send your request and infor here

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam