normal Show Categorie's description

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2172 by Viktor Es
How I can show full description on the Categorie's page ?

Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Viktor Es.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2181 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Did you mean the full description of articles or VM products?

If the VM products, you can see, when edit a product there is a field for short description and a field for full description. You can type/paste the full desc into the short desc field.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2185 by Viktor Es
Thank you for your answer. I mean a description of Product Category. I fill this field up in Product Category Form, but see nothing on the site.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Viktor Es.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2192 by Linh Robert
Hi,
The short description is limit by a number of words (that's best for category view). You can change this by edit

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viktor Es

More
11 years 6 months ago #2194 by Viktor Es
nnbnbThank you for quick answer. But you understood me wrong. I try to resolve the problem with showing description of product CATEGORY. Every category has own description too. And when I choose a category name I'll get a blank page with only name of category or with subcategories if I chose it in settings. For example - site

I want to see here at first Name of category, then description of category and at the end - icons of subcategories.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Best regards

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2195 by Linh Robert
Sorry for the miss-understood.
If so, find this code (at beginning of that file, ~ line 48)
Code:
[code]<div class="category_description"> <?php //echo $this->category->category_description ; ?> </div>
[/code]
and remove the inline comment (//) as you see.

Thanks

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam