normal Problem with OT Extramy

More
11 years 11 months ago #1267 by Marco Polo
Hy guys, first of all sorry for my english...

Well, I installed this theme, but does not appear correctly as in the image of sample. The result is this.

How can i solve this problem?

Attachment ext.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1271 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can extract mega_extramy_quickstart_demo_installation_package_j25.zip (I assume that you are using Joomla! 2.5) to a folder in web root (www or htdocs) and install. For exapmle, I extract to www/ot_extramy/
Then I create a database via phpMyAdmin named ot_extramy. Then type http://localhost/ot_extramy/ in the browser address bar then follow the steps to install.

After all, you will have a full site as demos. Then you can change or do anything from that.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago #1290 by Marco Polo
Thanks, it worked perfectly. I did a new installation of quickdemo folder. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam