normal Can't create data base

More
11 years 5 months ago #3036 by Vladislav Fitisov
I install template OT Caracc.. local. Use Denwer, but can't create data base. Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #3046 by Trung Duong
What's error that you're getting ? or did not you create database first ?

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #3050 by Vladislav Fitisov
I tried to create a database for a quick start, but it hangs at stage 4, and does not show any errors.
OK. I instaled joomla and instaled template -good. But don't show picture on site in item. if I insert its in items through visual editor, then picture show on site. But I don't like
PHP 5.2.17
Apache

Joomla! 2.5.8 Stable

More
11 years 5 months ago #3056 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You installed it on local or server ? if you install it on server then i can help by send us your site info, hosting ... to email services(at)omegatheme.com.

If you install Joomla 2.5.8 then you should import sample_data.sql then copy images, media folder from quickstart

Kind Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #3064 by Vladislav Fitisov
Thank
I sent the data for you. Correct, please so that the picture showed.(from Vladyslav)

And there is one more question. Materials that are available on the home page opened in the main page, but not where they are in the menu. At the same time, the materials in K2 opened on their pages. How to do it right?

More
11 years 5 months ago #3065 by Trung Duong
Hello,

With your virtuemart product on home page, when you click product detail link then it will stayed in homepage.

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam