normal What component you used for newsletter in the demo

More
12 years 1 month ago #892 by Maribel Delgado
Hi, i want to know how to add the same newsletter suscribe form (like your demo)?? I have icontact...
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #893 by Linh Robert
Hi,
If your contact component have a module with a form allows visitors subscribe, just public that module and put it to the position "bottom-box" (Joomla 1.5) or "bottombox" (Joomla 2.5).
(You need re-style that module if you want)
We just put a demo form there for demo purpose and developers can choose component and module they want.

There are many contact components we often use com_communicator with its module (free component).

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #928 by Maribel Delgado
Hi, can you tell me how to re-style the module like the demo??? Thanks a lot!

More
12 years 1 month ago #930 by Linh Robert
Hi,
All you need is: inspect element tool (Firebug in firefox is also good), our demo site(or you can use the demo page by install our demo package).

1. Open demo page. By using inspect element tool, you can find the id or class of input text box, input button, etc. of demo form and know its css style. Say copy step.
2. Open your current working page. Using inspect element tool to find id or class of input text box, input button, etc. of your module. Follow the css of step 1 and you can using those css to style your current form. Say paste step.

That's all. :-)

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #942 by Maribel Delgado
I have to paste the css code in a custom module? I never use firebug so im a little confuse...

More
12 years 1 month ago #959 by Maribel Delgado
Can you customize my newsletter style? I could copy the demo code but i have icontact, also i have the code for icontact form. I can pay to you, let me know please.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam