Add PayPal Tracking Auto - PayPal's #1 seller best practice: add tracking information
✓ Safe and easy setup
✓ Adding tracking info to Paypal
✓ Fully transparent information
About Add Paypal Tracking
Paypal’s #1 recommended best practice to reduce the likelihood of having a reserve applied to your account
Add Paypal Tracking takes care of submitting tracking information from Shopify to PayPal. You can spend more time focusing on your business, driving sales & optimizing the conversion rate.
Once you have fulfilled orders paid by Shopify, Adding Paypal Tracking will be noticed and get the tracking information and send it to PayPal automatically. Adding tracking info is one of the requirements and it protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received. This information enables you to access funds more quickly, provide seller protection, and keep customers informed.
Why use Add Paypal Tracking
Adding tracking info to PayPal improves cash-flow and reduce chargebacks, disputes and refund from customers for these reasons:
- When a red flag is raised regarding your account, PayPal may apply a reserve on it. By adding tracking info, you can improve your account's track record - and have the reserve level lowered (or even completely removed).
- When there’s a rocket in sales or disputes or chargebacks level, PayPal is holding your payments for up to 21 days in order to protect the buyers. By adding tracking info, you can access your funds right after delivery with supported carriers.
- PayPal's Seller Protection reduces claims and chargebacks and helps prevent fraud. by providing tracking information through PayPal, customers can keep track of their transactions. Also, it is one of the requirements and protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received.
- Safe and easy setup by creating a dedicated PayPal sub-account
- A quick and easy way to activating tracking info submission to Paypal
- Real-time access to submission status:
- Always update reports of fulfilled orders and tracking info submitted on the last 30 days/today/this month/last month
- Account status
- Paypal Credentials
- Auto add tracking info to Paypal
- Access funds more quickly
- Paypal’s seller protection
APP CONFIGURE TUTORIAL
This is documentation on the Add Paypal Tracking app application, which will help you to configure your app in the right way.
Having tracking info submitted to PayPal - in 3 easy steps
⭐️ Account Setup
Install the app and create a dedicated PayPal sub-account that we can use to submit tracking info.
Tutorial on how to create a new user for your Paypal merchant account:
Step 1: Go to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications and login to Dashboard
Step 2: Go to Dashboard
On My Apps & Credentials menu, Click Live box.
Step 3: Click Create app and type app name
Step 4: Uncheck all app feature options except for Customer Dispute, then click Save => Continue
Step 5: Copy Client ID & Secret and paste to Input
Step 6: Go back to your Add Tracking Paypal app, copy Client ID & Secret and paste on the form
Step 7: Click Save to verify and proceed with adding tracking information to PayPal.
✏️ Watch the tutorial video to have a better visualization on how to create a limited-access user on PayPal:
⭐️ Automatic Notification
Every time an order is fulfilled and tracking info is added to Shopify, your store notifies us instantly and automatically by Shopify. It will give the order a tracking number and tracking company. We will submit these two to PayPal. This tracking number corresponds to each shipping unit.
Real-time access to submission status:
Add PayPal Tracking provides you a piece of fully transparent information available of fulfilled orders and tracking info submitted to PayPal.
The data report is constantly updated to keep customers informed about their transactions.
You can review the tracking information for Last 30 days / Today / This month /Last month.
⭐️ PayPal Account Status and Credentials
Click view all plan to choose a plan package options:
Except for the UNLIMITED plan, the other three have a limited number of orders available for submitted to PayPal. For each plan, we submit tracking information to PayPal for one order.
The plan will be renewed every 30 days.
The PayPal Credentials you created allows us to access your PayPal account.
The Client ID & Secret provide us the minimal permissions to access your account in order to add tracking code to PayPal.
It is possible to change the credentials information by clicking on Modify Credentials.