Estimated Shipping Date by Omega
✓ Display the estimated delivery date on the product page
✓ Estimated by Customer's Zipcode
✓ Customize rules for specific product
About Estimated Shipping Date
Internet shoppers want their items as fast as possible. They are far more likely to buy something if they know it’ll arrive on time. Estimated Shipping Date will set estimated delivery date message. Your customers can get shipping estimates for their area by entering area code/ zip code.
Why should you use Estimated Shipping Date?
- It’s easy to use with no dead time
- It works the way you want it to
- Add estimated delivery date to product page: You can set estimated delivery date message for all products or specified products.
- Add estimated delivery date based on customers ZIP code: Display information based on customer’s ZIP code (Shipping fee & time; Courier Information, etc.).
- Add estimated delivery date based on customers country: automatically get customer’s country address, show information based on that address and your countries list.
- Set weekly day off and special day off in year: let your customer know when your shop is not available for shipping.
- Customize information’s display details like date format; display position; text’s color and size; label setting…
- 100% Mobile Friendly App: Customers who shop using their phones will see a phone or tablet optimized timer for Android or iOS.
- Free and Fast Support: Our technical support will help you solve any problems within 24 hours (on working days).
- 7 Days Free Trial: We offer a 7-days free trial so you can experience its great features before deciding to buy.