normal Missing ALT tag on Before-After plugin

More
7 years 1 month ago #9050 by Goran Aasen
Hi there,
I love the Before After plugin, but it is missing the alt tag, and hence not W3C compliant.

Any chance you could include such in the next version, and possibly make this configurable for the user as a part of the article code.

All the best.
Goran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9052 by Kiên
Hello, thanks for using our extension!
I have added alt tag to the shortcode, ex: {twenty}image1=images/demo/pics15.jpg|image2=images/demo/pics17.jpg|alt1=demo image1|alt2=demo image2{twenty}
Could you please login and download new version on site: Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/joomla/extensions/284...re-after-image-slide

Regards,
Kien

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #9131 by Exdol Taylor
Hi,
I am getting this same error:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: alt1 in /var/www/html/melenka/plugins/content/beforeafterimagesslide/beforeafterimagesslide.php on line 97, referer: http://192.168.200.162/melenka/
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: alt2 in /var/www/html/melenka/plugins/content/beforeafterimagesslide/beforeafterimagesslide.php on line 98, referer: http://192.168.200.162/melenka/

I am running version 1.0.2, which I downloaded from your website yesterday.
Thanks in advance for the reply.

Also what directory should the image files be located in? I have them in "images"
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Exdol Taylor. Reason: Second part of the question

More
6 years 11 months ago #9132 by Exdol Taylor
I figured it out, thanks.

The default folder was under the images directory called beforeafterimagesslide
images/beforeafterimagesslide

I used the following in the article:
{twenty}image1=demo1.jpg|image2=demo2.jpg|alt1=demo image1|alt2=demo image2{twenty}

After placing the files in images/beforeafterimagesslide directory

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam