normal mod_megalatestnews display only certain categories

More
12 years 3 months ago #284 by Shaun Biggs
The only options available for this extension is to show articles within all sections/categories or select a single section/category to display.

I really need to be able to select one or more section/category. Or even better be able to tell it which sections/categories not to include.

I have 1 category of articles I really don't want displaying in my 'latest news'.

Not too much of an extreme request I hope. and i'm sure many more people using this extension would find this useful.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #293 by Linh Robert
Hi biggzi,
Thanks for your suggest and we will add this feature to this module in the near future since it is helpful in many case.

In the case of you need to add this feature fast, you can contact us to discuss about a custom work service (if you are interested).

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam