normal Copyright Removal

More
10 years 10 months ago #5041 by George Pitaru
Hello,
I'd like to buy a single template for now and I was wondering if there is a way to purchase Copyright Removal for that template only (for example, another Joomla club offers an alternative to Developer membership by charging a small fee for one domain copyright removal).
Thanks,
George
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sergei Ivanov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5045 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Copyright Removal
Hi,
As you see in the pricing table , the copyright removal just available for Developer package.

But if you want remove copyright for your single item on a domain, please purchase with the SINGLE plan first, download the template package you want, then email us at services(a)omegatheme.com to tell about: the template you downloaded; the domain will use. Then you will pay an extra amount (+$100) to this paypal: services(a)omegatheme.com, and then you can remove copyright on that website.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 10 months ago #5047 by Erwin Schro
Replied by Erwin Schro on topic Re: Copyright Removal
wew $100...what a price for copyright removal for a single template we have purchased...it's not free though
i've just known this after purchasing...
i think $25 is fair enough ($60 total for 1 template) if you insist to charge that.
rather than charged $100 i would do a big modification on it so i can remove the design by link.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5048 by George Pitaru
Replied by George Pitaru on topic Re: Copyright Removal
I agree, I think $100 on the top of $35 cost of the actual template is a bit steep and unrealistic. After some shopping around I conclude that 30-40 bucks is a more appropriate number. However, it's your work and you are free to set your price, as I am free to chose to accept that price or not. Thank you for your answer though.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #5354 by Sergei Ivanov
Replied by Sergei Ivanov on topic Re: Copyright Removal
I agree, I think actual price is $25-$35
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Sergei Ivanov.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam