normal Sell quickstart

More
10 years 10 months ago #4986 by Lorenzo Lardillier
Hello if I paid the license DEVELOPER...

in FAQ I view this

If you are a membership member then you are allowed to remove the credit links. Keep in mind we do not allow Designed by Myself that is if you haven't done major changes on your own to the design (which you are fully allowed to).

If I realesed change of image, or for example, a clothing store, the store transformed for shoes. And sell this pack for myself, Is this allowed?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #4988 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Sell quickstart
Hi,

Since you are Developer membership, you can use download unlimited number of templates in 12 months and you can use templates to do your job for your customers. There is no limits for domains used. This means, as a developer, you are free to use these templates and quickstart demo packge to do the projects for your customer which is end users.

The changes in design here mainly changing in colors, layouts, not the content images. So if you did over 50% changes of design, you can remove "Designed by Omegatheme" in footer and put your own information.

We do not provide the membership package which allows you re-sell our templates in the way Omegatheme.com did. In the way you want to be our reseller, please contact us or register an affiliate program. For more detail: www.omegatheme.com/omega-club/affiliate-program.html

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam