normal Magic Ericpy

More
12 years 3 months ago #370 by michel minne
Magic Ericpy was created by michel minne
Hi,

I like the template Magic Ericpy, well let's say I like the frontpage where there is the option to use a module half teh pagen and place two smaller mdoule under it in the same width. I would like to buy this template, but only if the option is available to make sure that alle pages can be setup at the frontpage. Is that possible?

Kind regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 3 months ago #371 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Magic Ericpy
Hello,

They are separate module positions, are you talking about Testimonial module and Tweet update with Our partner module ? If yes, Testimoinal placed in right top position and 2 smaller (tweet update and our partner module) placed the same postion: right bottom

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
12 years 3 months ago #374 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Magic Ericpy

the option to use a module half teh pagen and place two smaller mdoule under it in the same width. I would like to buy this template, but only if the option is available to make sure that alle pages can be setup at the frontpage. Is that possible?

Hi teachy,
It is possible to done that and we'll happy to help you if you want.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 11 months ago #1228 by krystian marcinkiewicz
I like your new template : )

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam