normal OT Woot Slideshow Module

More
12 years 1 month ago #565 by Joomla Stowe
Hello - I would like to find and use the slider module that is included with the OT Woot template. I LOVE it... do you have this module alone that I could install? Also when I installed the OT WOOT template, I do not see the module as I do when I install the OTWOOT quick start package.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #573 by Linh Robert
Hi,
if you install template only, it will have template only. You can find the module in the quickstart package if there is no module installation package.

Extract the quickstart package to a folder, then copy the folder: mod_megasimpleslider or mod_megabannerslider
to a new place, then re-zip it. Remember the format is .zip or .tar.gz. That's all. You can using that for installation.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam