normal template only but sample data missing

More
11 years 3 months ago #3115 by E.S. Njio-Simpson
I have installed this theme 'template only' as I had to many problems with my permissions, errors etc. Now it works, but I'm missing the sample data of the theme. In the template manager I have enabled preview, but still does not show the sample data.
Do you have any other options which I missed?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 months ago #3119 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Sample data as our demo site just can show if you installed quickstart package.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 3 months ago #3122 by E.S. Njio-Simpson
I solved it, thank you. I reinstalled the package and I had to adjust my .httaccess file so that the website was working on php 5.3 modus.
For anyone who had errors like Warning: file_put_contents ... file.php on line 418 ($ret = is_int(file_put_contents($file, $buffer)) ? true : false;) and a whole bunch of permissions on Unwritable:

I added in .httaccess :
<FilesMatch "\.php$">
AddHandler x-httpd-php53 .php
</FilesMatch>

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam