normal Why Winter Load So Slow

More
10 years 10 months ago #4900 by Gan Zhi Hong
i have the same wordpress with heavy graphic hosted on the same server.
using my 5MBps fiber, its lightning fast.

but my fleshly install Winter load damm slow (it took 4 second before the page title loaded.)
It not the 1st time visit, it happen every time.

dresscode.com.my ( my winter theme prestashop )
i4tos.com ( my wordpress )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 10 months ago #4901 by Trung Duong
I've just checked with our network and did not see as your report from 2 difference frameworks. It's work as normal with speed. When i click a menu About in prestashop and click Home It took 9"47 to back to home page and do the same with wordpress and it took 11"02. I think it work fine. You can try with other network to test it

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 10 months ago #4923 by Linh Robert
Also, when develope we disable the cache and other perfomance settings. After done your site, you can turn on cache and performance to make it load fast as possible.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam