normal Slideshow2

More
12 years 2 months ago #436 by Maksim Zaharov
Slideshow2 was created by Maksim Zaharov
Hello. I try use this template (with extensions) on joomla 1.7 and i have 1 question about modules (mod_megafeaturedarticleshow). How i can add 2-3-4-5 images in slideshow? in field "default image path"? i try add a path to foldier (.../images/) and it does not work. i add path to file (samledefault.jpg) and slideshow is work but with only one picture. How add more pictures at slideshow?

thanks. your template is fine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 2 months ago #437 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Slideshow2
Hello Makstor,

You should add image into your each artilce.

Thanks for using our product!

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
12 years 2 months ago #438 by Maksim Zaharov
Replied by Maksim Zaharov on topic Re: Slideshow2
ok? thank you. If i add image in each article for slideshow, can i hide this image from page with that article? i want that image shown only in a slideshow, but not in a article. or its impossible?

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #439 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Slideshow2

makstor wrote: ok? thank you. If i add image in each article for slideshow, can i hide this image from page with that article? i want that image shown only in a slideshow, but not in a article. or its impossible?

Hi makstor,
It is possible since Joomla allows you to add image to it but not show image in article page view.

Step1: Firstly, edit article and add image to the top of article, can be add some intro text. Then put a READMORE break line (use readmore button at the bottom of editor). After readmore break, You can add all text that you want to show only in article page view.

Step2: In the parameters area of article, choose not show (not display) intro text. You can set this option in Global Article Parameters setting (Parameters button at the top toolbar).

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maksim Zaharov, makcim makcimov

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam