Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error-message when I try to install the OT_Veenio_Template_Package (Joomla 2.5.6

Error-message when I try to install the OT_Veenio_Template_Package (Joomla 2.5.6 4 years 3 months ago #1912

• ekki
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

when I try to upload and install the OT_Veenio_Template_Package (Joomla2.5.6, local_XAMP) I receive the following error-message:

Warning: POST Content-Length of 17421866 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0

Could you please help me to solve my problem?

Have a nice day!

Thanks,
Ekki
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error-message when I try to install the OT_Veenio_Template_Package (Joomla 2.5.6 4 years 3 months ago #1919

• linh_omg
  • Thank you received: 568
Hi,
Please extract OT_Veenio_Template_Package.zip first, then choose the right folder (eg: Joomla25) and that folder contains quickstart demo package (a full site package), template installation package (install via back-end of an exists Joomla site) and extensions.

Thanks
If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by linh_omg.

Re: Error-message when I try to install the OT_Veenio_Template_Package (Joomla 2.5.6 3 years 7 months ago #4664

I'm having the same problem. how can install it?
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds